Matinée Multilingual is a boutique translation and video production studio that specialise in the translation of audio, video and multimedia.
Matinée are currently recruiting for a new Account Manager to work from the Glasgow Sales & Marketing office. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from experienced business professionals, and Matinée is the ideal starting point for a successful career in business.
The candidate will be given full training in the translation, voice over, subtitling and video production services offered. The candidate will be a fast learner, and a first rate communicator with both excellent written and oral skills. A friendly, professional, and fun personality is also desirable as we work with many customers from the creative industries.
Working closely with the Sales Manager, the candidate will be responsible for handling incoming enquiries, writing proposals and generating on-going positive client relationships. The candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious.
This is an exciting opportunity in a creative industry. Matinée offers an uncapped, no-nonsense bonus scheme that will incentivise the candidate to succeed.
The candidate will be available to start working either full or part time (depending on the candidates’ current studies) from March 2013, with a view to working full time from June 2013.
– To convert incoming website and phone enquiries into sales (and on-going client relationships).
– To network with existing clients to find new business opportunities.
– To maintain and update client records in our CMS system accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements.
– To generate ideas, plan and execute marketing strategies.
– Deliver excellent customer service
Please visit the website: www.matinee.co.uk for more information.
How to Apply
Via email: email@example.com
1. A cover letter outlining why you are interested in this position, and what you would bring to the role.
2. Your CV.
3. Details of when you’d be available to start working full-time.