Natasha is a professional actress with a degree in linguistics, an invaluable combination for a Russian voice artist!
Natasha has a clear, warm voice-over style which is captivating and sincere. She has a versatile voice with a wide range and can also do various character voices. She speaks native Russian, excellent English and can also speak with some other Eastern-European accents.
Her extensive credits include:
- Corporate: United Nations, EBRD, DHL, CSP, Amway, Absolute, Phillips, Vidal Sassoon, Timotei, Vicks, Dove, Zewa, Sheba, Jacobs Coffee, Interout, Emirates, Always, and Huggies.
- Automated systems: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Honda, Alpine, Mazda, Ergoline, Emirates.
- IVR: Microsoft, Google, Hotmail, TSM, Lebara, Abbot.
- Commercials: Active Candy, Arla Apetina, Pantene, Pokerstars, Vagisil, Nivea, O2, Clarks, Braun.
- Character voices: Fisher-Price, Hasbro.
- Documentaries: BBC, ITV, Discovery Channel.
- Dubbing/ADR: MGM, Paramout, BBC, MTV.
- Computer Games: Half Life 2, Combat Wing – The Greatest Battles of WWII.
- BBC Radio Drama (all lead roles): “Doctor Who, Singularity”, “Dreaming in English”, “Fifty Three, Fifty Nine – Yara”, “The King of Pripyat”, “Ariel”.
Please visit: Russian voice-over agency
Key words: Russian voice artist, Russian female voice talent, clear, warm, captivating, sincere